Community Grants Funded
Desert Healthcare District & Foundation
A new rule, which redefines "public charge," may harm the health of immigrant families, with undesirable side-effects on the Coachella Valley economy. Local agriculture, construction, and hospitality industries largely depend on a healthy immigrant population. Because of the rule, many in this workforce who are indispensable to our local economy, will stop using services essential to their health and well-being.
On Tuesday, July 23, the Desert Healthcare District and Foundation Board of Directors asked Tenet Healthcare to revise its offer to buy Desert Regional Medical Center. The Board requested more consideration of the purchase price and more specifics on plans to meet seismic requirements and to support the community.
- Next District Board Meeting Agenda
- Next District Board Meeting Packet
- Next Foundation Board Meeting Agenda
- Next Foundation Board Meeting Packet
- Previous District Board Meeting Minutes
- Previous Foundation Board Meeting Minutes
- July 23, 2019 Board of Directors Meeting Audio Recording
- Strategic Plan
- Adopted Budget
- Financial Statements and Audit Reports
- Grant Payments Schedule - District
- Grant Payments Schedule - Foundation
- Board Policy Manual
- Hospital Lease Agreement - May 30, 1997 - Desert Hospital District and Tenet HealthSystem Desert Inc.
- SGH Phase 1 - Desert Regional Medical Center Seismic/Regulatory Compliance Presentation
- SGH Phase 1 - Desert Regional Medical Center Seismic/Retrofit Project Report
- Desert Regional Medical Center 2018 Hospital Appraisal - BEV Valuation Report - VMG Health
- Desert Regional Medical Center 2018 Hospital Appraisal - FMV Valuation Report - VMG Health
- Market Analysis - March 2017