Mission, Vision and Values
To achieve optimal health at all stages of life for all District residents.
Connecting Coachella Valley residents to health and wellness services and programs through resources and philanthropy, health facilities, information and community education, and public policy.
We believe every resident in our District deserves:
- Access to health education, disease prevention and comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services
- The opportunity to participate in District matters through access and input to the Board
- Incorporating best-practice methodologies where possible
- Encouraging accurate outcome measurement by benchmarking, monitoring and evaluation
- Supporting innovative new practices and programs
- Fostering collaboration and partnerships