Zoning Public Hearings
Board and Public Hearing Documents for Public Review are Located Here in the Agenda & Documents Tab
NDC June 26, 2018 Public Hearing Presentation
June 19, 2018
Board Votes to Move Forward to the Final Public Hearing on June 26, 2018.
- Orange 1 Map Original
- Orange 2 Map (Adopted June 26, 2018)
- Orange 2 Demographics
- Purple 1 Map Original
- Purple 2 Map
- Purple 2 Demographics
June 14, 2018
- Which zone are you in? Attached are five suggested maps [PDF format] covering the Desert Healthcare District. Each has been updated with street names to help you identify areas you would like to see in your zone and four others.
- For a complete, interactive map, go to this link.
- Please review the maps and share your suggestions by calling Douglas Johnson or Justin Leavitt, PhD of NDC at 818-254-1221.
May 3, 2018
- National Demographic Corporation (NDC) will present and walk the public through the process of the drafted maps at the June 19 Public Hearing (for instructions and map input please see below)
- NDC live map link to Preliminary Draft Maps for Public review and input https://ndcresearch.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=24b954aa32d04db4b29f3c839f09b3e4
April 19, 2018
- District Map and Instruction Sheet to help guide the public through the process of creating up to 5 proposed zones.
- The map submission deadline of June 9 has passed.
- Our consultants have taken all community input and created 5 (1 public map) maps for discussion at the June 19 and the June 26 Public Hearings.
- The maps will be published on our website no later than June 12, 2018.
- If you have questions about the mapping process, please contact Douglas Johnson or Justin Levitt of NDC at 818-254-1221.
- For any other District/Foundation-related issues, please contact the District/Foundation at 760-323-6113.
Zoning Public Hearing Dates and Locations
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Desert Healthcare District
Stergios Building - 1st Floor, Conference Rooms A & B
1140 N. Indian Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
UCR Palm Desert Campus
Building B - Rooms B-14 & B-17
75080 Frank Sinatra Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Miracle Springs Resort & Spa
10625 Palm Drive
Desert Hot Springs, 92240
Cathedral City Senior Center
37171 W. Buddy Rogers Avenue
Cathedral City, CA 92234
Upcoming Public Hearings
June 19, 2018 - 6 p.m. - UCR Palm Desert Campus, Palm Desert
June 26, 2018 - 6 p.m. - DHCD/F Stergios Building, 1st Floor Conference Rooms