Community Health-Related Data
HEALTH ASSESSMENT RESOURCE CENTER (HARC) – COMMUNITY HEALTH MONITORS (2007, 2010, 2013)
HARC, Health Assessment Resource Center, in collaboration with community partners conducts a health status assessment of the Coachella Valley residents every 3 years to provide reliable, objective and valid data.
- To access the Community Health Monitors please visit HARC Data
- LGBT HEALTH NEEDS ASSESSMENT
- HARC VETERANS HEALTH REPORT
- HARC REPORT - CHILD HEALTH "0 TO 10 YEARS"
- HARC REPORT - HEALTH OF UNINSURED ADULTS IN THE COACHELLA VALLEY